Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tour Diary

Zurich, day-off

Saturday 10.11

At 9 am Marko comes into our room looking for some people. I wake up and notice there is some extra folks sleeping around on the floors… Oh well, seems like there was a party, last nite! Lovex boys stop by to say goodbye, they have to get going. We feel really sorry for them, at least we get to sleep our hangover away and not to sit in a car. I don't remember much of the Saturday, except wishing that the earth would swallow me and my headache, and eating some Chinese food in the evening. Meelis, thank you for being there. We found a second hand music store and got some albums and dvds. Depeche Mode, Bon Jovi, Clawfinger… Klasu was in the Kon Tiki bar, full going at 7 already, with some friends( Hello ! ). Our song Mermaid was playing in the bar when we went in.
We went to sleep early, except Klasu who came in at 9. It must me the water in Tammela that keeps him going.

No comments: